Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ms Lye in China (By request of Joey!)



Going on stage to receive prize!! We won!! BEst team spirit!!


You wouldn't believe this. He was my teacher when I was in Sec 3!

We went on a tour of Guilin. Beautiful scenery!


Most of the people who went on the trip.. I have no idea where the lost sheep were though




One of my faves during the trip. He has kept me very entertained on the plane with his funny indian accent.

China's people mode of transport in the freezing river



Wild duckies swimming in the river. Yummy! =P

Mother cow with the calf. So cute!


Going to sightsee. The girl on the far right was my roommate for 6 days. lovely gal.

That's about all. There are still many, but I think I better stop here before I bore you further. Heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home