Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Monday, September 11, 2006

My pride and joy

Dearest 4G,

I must share this with you. (So exciting) The teachers and students enjoyed the dance put up by your fellow classmates during the Teacher's Day concert so much! I have received a lot of compliments from many people, teachers and students alike about what a good job you have done! Keep it up! I am so proud of you! On a different note, please do not forget the moves. I am trying to find out if I can send you out for a dance competition! You kids rock!



My 12 fantastic dancers!




Love,
Ms Lye

4 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    Miss Lye wad compeition are with going in can dun go haha

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ms lye i can't write it in the chatbox...so i juz i would juz write it here..

    Ms Lye i have created a blog and it is http://ezwani.blogspot.com
    can u plz tell me how to add a chatbox ? plz....

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Juz wanna wish the dancers all the best :P ...

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger TaN YaN JuN said…

    MS LYE Y U OUR PHOTO SO UGLY LEH....HAHA...REALLY RITE???I THINK IT IS REALLY UGLY...I AM SO SCARED FOR THE COMPETITION ALSO LAH....SO..SO..SCARED!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home