Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Thursday, August 10, 2006

In the NDP aftermath

Dearest 4G,

NDP is finally over! Hurray! i muz say that though there are people who made mistakes during the final performance, I am so proud of you!! *cheers* It has been a really long 5 months that we had gone through together through the ups and downs of NDP training. I have seen you all grow up and mature and I must say, I am so proud of what and where you are all at today.

I have to admit that I feel a little sad like all of you now that NDP has come to an end. It has been a really long period of time that we spent getting to know each other and learning together. I know you will definitely miss Elton, especially for those on my bus. =) I hope this journey has been a really fruitful learning journey for all of you, and you did learn more about yourself, your friends, your teachers and what you are capable of. I don't know about you, but I do feel so much more attached to all of you now that we have survived NDP together. Heh. The only regret that I have would be that I did not manage to have all the 4Gians on my bus. But I think whichever bus you were on, you had loads of fun, right?

And I know, you enjoy poking fun at me and teasing me about Elton. -_-"' sigh. I wonder when it will ever end.... ugh. I will just indulge you that while more, ok? After that, it is time to get serious and start preparing for your SA2. I am so worried for all of you!!! I feel the need to nag at you people again. Sometimes, I can't help but feel that you make me act like a 80 year old. *roll eyes*

Anyway, do not be sad. All good things come to an end and what is important is that we all parted on good terms and have fond memories to look back on. 10 years down the road, when you bump into Elton or I or anyone who had gone through NDP with you, I hope you would walk over to shake our hands and say with a pat on the shoulder: I still remember the fond memories that we had from NDP 2006.

Good job kiddos! Love ya lots!


Hugs and kisses,
Ms Lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home