Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy Teacher's Day to us!

Dearest 4G,

Teacher's Day marks the start of your one week holiday, I guess all of you must be thrilled. I want to thank all of you for your wonderful presents. I love every single one of them. ( And I must apologize to Huixin for the misunderstanding. I love your presents too!) I guess now all of you know I love Eeyore. Even those who do not, they will know once they visit my table. haha. I must say my table is in a huge mess right now. I simply do not have the time to do any packing. Sigh. Anyway, I do not want to nag too much. I have NJRC to prepare! Enjoy your holidays! I will see you all back in school on the 11th! Take care and play hard! I will continue to wish for world peace. haha. Oh, before I forget, Happy Teacher's Day to you too, Mr Kwan! Keke.


My boxful of love from my dearest fourgians!




Love,
Ms Lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home