Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Monday, August 14, 2006

Pls welcome your new student 4G...

Miss Lye screaming her head off: "Halo 4G. Pls put ur hands together and welcome your new classmate! His name is Elton Handsome Kang. He's 22 yrs old and has repeated Pri 4 for 12 yrs because he did not study hard so u all must study hard and not make the same mistake..."

Here's wat he has to say:

Halo 4G people... It has been a long long ride with u guys for the past few months. From calling Ms Lye "M'dm" to calling her "Auntie Lye". From patting Joey's head to beating her head. From sitting quietly on my own in the bus to crazily joining in the fun wif u guys. From having quite a bit of money to having to beg in the streets cos the money all went to ur sweets ah and also ur gifts (coming soon...)
But anyway, wat's done cannot be undone...Sobz sobz...

I have to admit, though, at that point of my depressing, devastating, desperate and disturbing army life, i managed to smile, grin then laugh along with you all wonderful bus 3 guys, plus a few of u bus 6 pple (i didnt forget ya all...)
So i'll take this opportunity to thank a few, quite a few pple...

~First and foremost, Miss Rachel Lye..
Hey Auntie. It's impossible to miss u out. With classic ear-piercing verbal projection in Bb key, this lady managed to make the entire army, airforce, navy, police and civil defence contingents look her way. On August 9, while collecting ice-cream wrappers: "Hey children! Throw all ur rubbish into this bag. Do u understand? Arghhh...my hand dirty already...arghhhh....arggghh (at this point of time Bb key became C# key)" When this whole sentence was recorded and play backwards: "Halo all u pple in Singapore! Look at me! My name is Miss Lye! I am pretty and i love ur attention! ..."
Wanna say thanx cos without ur help, i would never get the strength of ur bus correct. U made me understand how to keep the kids in check. U taught me how to "empower" the students. I can see that u will make a fantastic teacher and will influence the students' lives. It's been a blessing to know u. Stay chic! God bless.

~Joey Lim lor..
Thank u for letting me pinch ur face and beat ur head. U r really like my little cousin. You are my favourite student and u know it...
Hope u will stay forever in love with Shaowei...haha

~Peiyu Cho..
Thank u for letting me pinch ur face and beat ur head. U r not like my little cousin cos u r too tanned. You are my second favourite student...
Hope u will stay forever in love with Shaowei...haha

~Suping Chew..
Thank u for letting me play ur gameboy whenever im bored. And oso sharing ur sweets with me...

~Liwen Kok..
Thank u for contributing in the photo frame present. You are very innocent and cute smile and big eyes always melt me when i see u...

~Nurezwani..
Thank u for constantly teasing me abt my walking manner. I will take note of it and maybe next time i will catwalk beautifully when i become a model...

~Nur Laila..
Thank u for never failing to explode in loud laughters and squeals. U light up my day...

~Jolynn..
Thank u for giving me that priceless K1 photo. U all were so cute last time. Ok now oso quite cute la dun wori. Appreciate ur efforts very much...

~Huixin..
Thank u for always being able to spring up with essential items like stapler, staples, scotch tape etc...and save me and Miss Lye. U will make a very good Personal Assistant...

~Jun Cheng..
Thank u for engaging in "meaningful" talk with me throughout our many bus rides and never failing to keep me awake...

~Shahrul..
Thank u for ur excellent massaging of my tired shoulders...

~Ruban..
Thank u for lighting up my day...literally, with ur white teeth...caveman

~Wilson Toh..
Thank u for, eh, making the potato chips wrappers cleaner with ur licking...

~Magdalene..
Thank u for ur card and attention...

~Marcella..
Thank u for ur card though u always dun give me sweets...

~Last but not least, everyone else! My fingers tired already...cant type so much...

Ok! Ok! Class dismissed!
Goodbye!

Lots of Love, and i mean really lots of love... Elton

P.S - I actually had some photos to upload but somehow the page freezes when i ever try to post it...and hope u dun mind my gate-crashing to this blog...

6 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    elton i don't love shaowei

     
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    elton i don't love shaowei

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger TaN YaN JuN said…

    elton i don't like shao wei!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Blogger FourGians said…

    To Elton U better change ur waiking manner u iook like an aqua ( no offence ).....

     
  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger Liwen said…

    Elton joey don like shao wei and she hate him very very much lor SO DON SAY MY BEST FRIEND that she love shao wei!

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    Elton i tink Bus 3 pupils will miss u u can dun so worry cuz u got take care of us

     

Post a Comment

<< Home