Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's a madhouse!

Dearest 4G,

I feel the need to grumble. Oh my. Nowadays, school feels more and more like a madhouse to me. There seemed to be a million and one things to do! Corrections, marking, competitions... not to mention scolding you, keeping you in check, ensuring that you learn and remember what you learnt... I feel so old suddenly!

I have to apologize if you ever see me fall asleep in class, which to date, has not happened yet. I have so many things to do and there seems to be a neverending list of things waiting for me to do. And I have not even started preparing your classmates for the entrepreneurship competition which is on the 3rd of September! DIE!!! Oh! Do come down to IMM on that day to support them all right? =)

Anyway, I hope you have been enjoying class so far. Teacher's day is coming, followed by the one week holiday. Do take the chance to do more revision during this period. There is only so much that I can do. I will start conducting intensive remedial after the Mock CA2 is over. I hope that you are all busy revising for it! I wil be releasing the files for your revision very soon. Sigh. Again, one million and one things to do. Ugh.

I shall get back to work now. Piles of revision papers to mark! Sob! I want big present for teacher's day!! haha. kidding. I'll still love you people even if you don't get me anything! As long as you don't make my blood pressure rise. =)


Love,
Ms Lye

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home