Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Teacher's sick

Dear 4G,

You must be wondering where I have disappeared to, right? Well, I had fallen sick. Sigh. Down with all those disgusting runny nose, sore throat, cough and a fever as well. Did not want to spread it to you so had to take MC and have a good rest at home. Give you an opportunity to miss me. Hehe. I hope you did not drive the relief teacher up the wall. Shall go interview her when I well again. If she complains, I will come hound you down personally. *growl*

Anyway, this few weeks have been a horror. At least to me. There were so many activities happening at the same time and we all had to maximize whatever precious time we had. The good news is that we are still considered on time in terms of our learning. Phew! From next week onwards, there will be tonnes of revision to be completed in preparation for your mock CA2, so everyone, prepare for a hell ride. hurhur.

And, I noticed that there is an intruder on our class blog!!! haha. Well, I shall close one eye to that, even though he slandered me. Tsk tsk. I am so kind. haha.

Shall see you all back in school on Monday!


Love,
Ms Lye

3 Comments:

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    miss lye who is the intruder ?


    From : joey 4G

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger FourGians said…

    get well soon, miss lye.
    see you on monday.

    from: aslin 4G

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger FourGians said…

    Hi Miss Lye,
    Hope u can get well soon cause ur hands are going to get tired.Why?.We are going to do one piece of revision paper but u are going to mark 40 papers.....most important is u must get well...

    Urs, Wani

     

Post a Comment

<< Home