Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Goodbye!

Dearest 4G,

I should have written this before I flew off, but there were a million and one things to be done then so I had to wait till I get back from my trip before I can pen it down.

First of all, thank you so much for the 'surprise' you planned for me. It was really sweet of you. BUT no more rumours about Elton and me, thank you. I already have my hands full just taking care of you! Can I have a copy of the powerpoint slides? I want to keep it as a momento. My fond memories of teaching you kids. =)

I hope you liked the cake and the ice-cream. Don't have time to do a proper party, so sorry about that. Maybe next time you kids can organize an outing or BBQ! Don't forget to invite the old woman here then ok!

Anyway, I am really sad to say goodbye to all of you, yes, including those irritating people in class. It has been a great year teaching all of you. I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed teaching you. I hope you have all learnt a valuable lesson in life from me and will not forget the wonderful times we had in class.

Well, all the best to all of you. Please work really hard next year and do me proud. I can hold my head up high and tell others: She/he was my student in primary 4! Take care and I will definitely miss ALL OF YOU!



Lots of hugs,
Ms Lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home