Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Exams over... SOON!!

Dearest 4G,

I know all of you are counting down to the end of the exams, SO AM I!! I simply can't wait anymore. No more nights of marking your worksheets till late night and scolding you for your silly careless mistakes; no more hugging of your worksheets to sleep when I doze off while marking; no more nightmares about you not doing well... Well, I guess you are not the only ones who do not enjoy preparing for the exams!

Anyway, I've finished marking English. Tomorrow will be marking Maths then I will know how much of my teaching did you actually learn. Sigh. I just hope you will not disappoint me. *keeping my fingers crossed* English... Well, let's just say some of you have made me REALLY happy. ^_^

The end of the exams marks the end of 2006, which is when I will be saying goodbye and good luck to all of you. It has been a terrific year teaching you, I hope you feel the same way too. I guess I will be sad when we part our ways. Although you have not failed to make my blood pressure rise and give me near heart attacks, I really did enjoy all the times I have spent with you. Maybe I feel closer to you as we went through NDP together. Whatever it is, I hope you have learnt something positive from my teaching, be it in terms of moral values or in terms of your work. As I always say, you enter my classroom like a blank piece of paper and I hope that I have written something useful that will follow you throughout the rest of your life when you leave my classroom at the end of the year.

I will be leaving for China on the 15th for a competition so my time left with you will be even lesser. I hope we will cherish what time we have left together and have some smashing loads of fun!!!

Till then, good luck for Science paper tomorrow!



Love,
Ms Lye

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i dun want to say bye bye to any of my friends .... i wish we will be saparated on good terms . if i had done anything wrong , please forgive me ....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home