Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Saturday, November 25, 2006

I'm back!

Dearest 4G,

How is everyone? I'm back from China! ^_^ Its not too cold there and I did enjoy myself on the trip, though I was supposed to be there for a competition. heh. To my dismay, I did not manage to do any shopping at all. So sad.

How was the last three days of school without me around? I bet you nearly tore the classroom down, right? I heard a number of complaints already. You should be glad that when school reopens, most of you are in different classes so I can't come after you anymore. Humph.

I heard a few of you got into the top 3 classes! Congratulations! Your hard work has paid off. Do continue to work harder ok? For those of you who did not, put in extra effort in your work. You will be able to do well only if you believe in yourself.

As for this blog, I will not shut it down. I will keep it running. It will serve as a communication channel for us to stay in contact.

Take care, kids. Enjoy your holidays!



Love,
Ms Lye

1 Comments:

  • At 1:23 PM, Blogger Joeyy said…

    helo ms lye welcome lor i did nt manage to go the top 3 classes but i very happy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home