Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Hello once again!

Dearest 4G,

How is everyone? I hope everyone is feeling refreshed after the one week break! For those of you who do not know, I had a farewell lunch at my house for Magdalene. Her family is migrating to Australia, Melbourne so we will nt be seeing her anymore, unless she comes back for a holiday! Anyway, wish her all the best in her future endeavours!

So far, our class has had 2 gatherings already! I am glad to see that everyone is doing well, except that you are underperforming. Do put in more effort in your work. I believe in you. =)

Do well and maybe, we can have a get together again after your exams. Take care, kiddos. Persevere on!





Love,
Ms Lye





Oh, before I forget, the photos as promised!

Gathering at Ilyda's house, 3rd Feb



Shahrul, trying to look sauve, but erm... failing pretty badly. haha



At my house, 15th March. What are you looking at, Ziyuan?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home