Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Monday, January 08, 2007

How is everyone?

Dear 4G,

How is everyone in year 2007? I am sure you are excited about your new teachers, classmates and new things that you will be learning in class. All of you must put in effort in your work and continue to work hard!! I hope the manners and values that I have taught you have not been forgotten. I would feel really proud of you if teachers come to me and say that you have been behaving and well-mannered.

Anyway, do not hesitate to approach me even if I'm not teaching you anymore. I will be glad to be any help to you, be it a listening ear or a helping hand. Take care, kids. You will always be remembered as my precious 4gians of 2006.



Love,
Ms Lye

Oh, about the dance competition, I missed the deadline for registration. Really sorry about it. Be reassured that I will definitely approach you my old dancers if I need to do another dance competition. Sorry for giving you false hopes this time round. Promise the next one will work out. =P

1 Comments:

  • At 12:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    erm .. wani here

    visit my new blog pliz !!

    www.rainbiforever.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home