Once a fourGian, always a fourGian

Monday, January 29, 2007

Everyone surviving?

Dearest 4G,

How is everyone coping with primary 5 work? I did not lie when I said things are going to get very difficult, did I? I hope all of you are fine and are fitting well into your new class, new class system, new teachers and new friends, of course.

Most of you should know by now I'm teaching 4K this year. A lot of things that I have trained you to do, I have started to take for granted and I get a rude shock when I realize that my class this year cannot achieve my high standards yet. I think they must be tired of hearing me say: My class last year can.... why can't you.... =p Maybe I should lower my expectations now and retrain my pupils to read my mood, do my corrections properly, etc etc. Sigh.

Anyway, Joey and Wani have been talking about organizing a class gathering. Sigh. These 2 monkeys are waiting for me to initiate right?! Well, maybe we can have a BBQ of some sort at someone's place? Anyone can volunteer your house? Haha. Keep me posted. It will be nice to meet up as 4G again. Missed you kiddos.

Take care, all of you. I shall not nag anymore. Remember to do your homework, pay attention in class and study hard!


Lots of love,
Ms Lye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home